I got the Chance to work with one Fun Family from Hazen a Few Weeks Back.
We had so much fun on this Session. Their Little boy was to Much fun to photograph!
I loved the Location for This one. We kept it Simple at the Family Home on the Golf Course.
BEAUTIFUL. I am still a Newby to Des Arc so it was my First time on the Hazen Golf Course.
Im sure your getting a Laugh. Ha!
There was a Beautiful Pond that we did some Shots on. I loved it.
The Family Dog was super Cute and wanted in the pics just as much as the family
did! We had to add him in there as well.
I had lots of fun. Thank yall for asking me to Spend an Hour with you and Capture these Shots.
It was so much fun working with you all!
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
You May Also Want To See:
More Family Shoots HERE
Pricing HERE
His Little Cry is just to Sweet / Sad to pass up. I had to show this one! :0)
My problem is...I would mess up taking a picture of a concrete block...honestly. I do love viewing God's creation as captured through the camera of others and you have done that quite well. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.
ReplyDeleteWell thank you. I sure do appreciate it! I think I am a Follower of you now! :) Feel Free to Check back anytime! Have a Blessed Day.
ReplyDelete