This was such a SWEET session to me! I love watching Families come together and Show their Love for Each other. Here Lately, my Favorite Sessions are watching Grandchildren and Grandparents just Love all over each other....
There is something so Sweet about watching the Different Generations. I honestly think the Love gets Stronger for their Family the More that their Children & Grand Children Multiply! God was such an AWESOME Creator of this! He knew Exactly what he was doing.
I know Im only a Mom, But one day, I sooooooo Look Forward to getting the Feeling that My Parents and In-Laws do everything their Grand-babies enter the Room! :) It so far, Seems to be Pretty Magical! :)
okay, enough about that.
This adorable Session was of a Grandmother, Her Daughter, Her Grand-Daughter & her Two Great-Grandsons. Amazing! You could tell the Love between these Three Ladies and Two Sweet little boys! It was so much fun working with you all!
I pray many Years of Life and Wonderful Blessings your way with these little men!
I hope you enjoy the shoot!
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
You May Also Want to See:
No comments:
Post a Comment