gadet

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Makeover Session with Leigh Anne for Searcy Living Magazine

So Here it is... 

My Very first Session for the Makeover Section in the Searcy Living Magazine! I am Thrilled...

Leigh Anne & I had so much fun on this Shoot. We just did them down by the Court Square in Searcy. Every Issue of the Searcy Living Magazine usually has a Special person that gets a Makeover from Head to Toe! :)

Clothes, Hair, Makeup and then they get a Fun Photo Session. This time around I got the honor of getting to Photograph the Makeover Pick!

Leigh Anne, You looked Beautiful! I know it was A Fun Day for you! Enjoy your new look and pics.

All the Best & God bless,
Candace

Be sure and Check out the Upcoming Issue of Searcy Living!

You May Also Want To See:

More Portrait Session HERE
Pricing HERE












No comments:

Post a Comment