gadet

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Northcutt Family

Okay...

1 thing I Really like about taking Pictures...... I get to see Old Friends... Autumn & I Graduated High School 
in 2004. Last I saw here she Was actually Expecting her Little boy a little while after High School! Now....

Shes got a little Girl Too! So Sweet. She, Her Husband, Son & Daughter were all So Happy with each other. It's so Nice to see Families get along the way that they do! 

Jackson, the Little Man, Was something Else.. You know when the Photographer always says.... 

" Just One More Shot " 

and it really means at least 10? Well It was not getting past Jackson, As soon as I said One more Shot and He heard the 2nd Click, Hes says...

" Hey you said Only 1 More and I heard you take another one "

Haha. nothing was getting past this macho man! Well, it was a Very fun Session. Thanks for letting me do them Autumn. 

Enjoy!

All the Best & God Bless,
Candace

You May Also Want to See:

More Family Sessions HERE
Pricing HERE





















No comments:

Post a Comment