gadet

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cutie Pie Lainy

 This little Joy was to much fun following around. all she did was Run and Hide and Soooo do what we didn't want her to do. LOL. But hey, What kid does do what you want them to do while on a Session???? Not that many. haha..


Miss Lainy was adorable, she was all Dolled up in this Super cute White Christmas Dress, and you will Notice how we had her all Decked out in Colored Christmas Lights! She was not to fond of them, But I managed to Sneak a Few Pics of her trying to get her way out of them! haha!


I was so excited to photograph her. Her momma contacted me a few months back saying that she was interested in using me! It's always so exciting to meet new People! 


I hope you enjoy her Session!


All the Best & God Bless,
Candace


You May Also Want To See:


Pricing HERE
More Children Shoots HERE

Contact Me












No comments:

Post a Comment