gadet

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Looking Back on 2011

It's So hard to believe that we are at the End of 2011. Seems like yesterday I was doing this Post for the 2010 Year. I honestly don't know where to Start! 

this year has been full of Sessions, Weddings, Births, and Blessings. I have Learned so many things from different people! I have had so much fun on Every Wedding  that I photographed. I'm sure it helped that My Best friend Ginger was by my Side on them all except One! I did get to Photograph a Wedding by myself. Different. But I got through it! 

I got to See so many Couples become Parents for the 1st time! That in it's self is Amazing! there is nothing like seeing a New Life arrive!

I was with a few Brides having fun on their Bridal Shoot! I'm sure they will all tell you we Laughed and giggled the Whole time!

However Aside all of the Awesome Clients I have had this year, I have also picked up on some business ways! some What 'To Do's' & 'Not To Do's', My Brand New Computer that I had only had a Month Crashed on me, I was behind over a Months worth of Work, and I learned different ways of Pricing things. I picked up a brand New Camera that is much more cut out for what I do then what I had. thanks to my husband. I got a New Camera Bag that I can't wait to try out in the 2012 Year and so much more!

I had some up's and downs, High's & Low's. But in Every shoot that I have had, Something went Right! I know it's all b/c of God for putting this in my path. He has blessed this little hobby of mine in more ways then I can count and for that I am So Grateful. I have made more friends and met more people that I never knew and I have enjoyed it so much!

This year has been Amazing. I could not do it without Everyone of you who Took a chance with me and let me Capture your Memories! I thank you all so much. Here is a little Shout out to you all. Thanks for making 2011 such a Success. It was so much fun working with each and Everyone of you! 

This Year consisted of:

8 Weddings
5 Bridals
6 Engagements
5 Maternity
6 Newborns
2 Hospital
11 Children
1 Seniors 
20 Families
1 Couples
1 Salons
1 Portraits

Total of:68 Sessions

My Blog reached OVER 13,000 Views

I was asked to do Home features & Makeover Sessions for 2 Magazines

That to me is Awesome! I have been blessed by something or Someone in every session! I hope I was able to let God's Light shine in me with each of them as well! :)

My goal for 2011 was to have 10 Weddings. Even though I was 2 Short, I consider that to be a good thing coming from 3 Weddings in the 2010 year! It's not even 2012 yet and I have 8 Weddings in the Books! Im am so Excited about Each one of them.

My Goal for 2012 is:
To Shoot at least 10 Weddings, To Book a Destination Wedding, To have a Booth at the Fall Bridal Fair in Little Rock, Get a Telephoto Zoom Lens & Share the word! I Can't wait to see who all I get to Meet This upcoming Year!

Happy Early NEW YEARS!

All the Best & God Bless,
Candace


Weddings

Bryan & Lindsey Greer


Patrick & Britteny Bass


 Joel & Amanda Buck


Matt & Maggie Dent


Kelby & Kelsea Dugger

 

Stephen & Sarah Herid


 Anita Ingle


Clint & Tori Hudson


Bridals

Britteny Bass

 Lindsey Greer

Kelsea Dugger

Sarah Herid

 Maggie Dent

Engagements

Casey & Amanda

Drew & Audrey

Patrick & Britteny

Bryan & Lindsey 

 Cord & Sarah

Stuart & Shanna

Maternity

Alison Kee

 Ashley Quinn

 Matt & Maggie

 Josh & Amber

Rush & Elecia

Newborns
Austin Kee

Ava

Cache

 Kaden

Lainey

 Wesley

Hospital Births
Kaden

 Lainey

Children
Addsion

Aidan

 Eden

Garrett & Ryder


Lainy

 Landon & Ethan

 Logan & Sloan

Lola

 Owen & Ethan

Wesley


Seniors
Caroline


Families
Cunningham

 Cook Family

 Duch/Thomas Family





 Fuller Family


Green Family

 Rieke/Hare Family

Hays Family

Hunt Family

Joshlin Family

Knupp Family


McCullar Family

Murrell Family

Northcutt Family

Parnelle Family

Saul Family / Ireland 6 Months

Saul Family / Ireland 1 year

Sears Family

Sears Family

Sheffer Family

Skarda Family

Couples
Elbert & Carol

Salons
Moxie

Portrait
Britteny Martin






No comments:

Post a Comment