gadet

Monday, June 27, 2011

Latest Special & A Magazine Add

Hey Everyone. Hope you have enjoyed the post's from today! I love updating my blog & Keeping everyone up to date on all the latest shoots and specials I may be running at the time!

Today is a very Exciting day for me because I got to see my very 1st Magazine Add..... I must Say I was impressed! It's so neat to open up a Magazine and see all of my own Work and information right there in front of me! :)

I used to sit in Dr's Offices and look at these and think,

" How cool would it be to one day be in a Magazine like this? "

Well, I guess I made it there and am so proud of it! God has Blessed me in More ways then one!

I highly suggest all of you check out the ' Inspired ' Magazine out of Searcy, AR... It is along with
'Searcy Living Magazine' out of Searcy as well!

If you want to check out my Full Page Add Check out ' Inspired ' Magazine on Page 38 This month!!!!!

However. I have to Celebrate this New part in my Adventure as a Photographer!!!! So all of you looking to book with a Discount. Here is your chance.

For Everyone who Gets themselves an 'Inspired' Magazine and Books a Session for the months of July or August You will receive $10 off of your Sitting Fee if you Bring your Magazine with you. Must be the Magazine with My Add in it! :) This does not apply to the Sessions that are already booked in July & August!

I hope you all look for The Awesome New Magazine that has just been published! :) I am so excited about this new Special I have running!

I would like to Say thank you to 'Inspired' and 'Searcy Living' for Contacting me a few months back to make this possible! I used to go to Church with Mrs. Christine Walker, The Publisher of these two great Magazines! She is an Awesome Lady with a wonderful Job... I hope you all Link on to both of these Magazine's Facebook's and 'LIKE' them!

While there. Comment that Candace Skarda Photography sent you there! I would greatly appreciate it!

Link to Facebook:

Inspired Magazine
Searcy Living Magazine

Hope you all Enjoy this Special.....

All the Best & God Bless,



Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment