Everything seemed to go very smoothly for this couple! Pictures went well and the Bridal Party was alot of fun to work with!
The Wedding, However was by far the FASTEST wedding ceremony I have ever been to! Ha...
They both said that they wanted it to go fast and be simple! It was just that! But I thought It was perfect for this Couple!
Once the Wedding was over, The Reception started off with a Kidnapping! :( Yikes.. Yes this was new to me.... Apparently it's tradition for some Weddings to do this. But I must say , It was a lot of fun! :)
The Bride is taken away and held for Ransom.. Her Groom is given a note by the kidnapper and is told to collect a Certian amount of Money before He can have his Bride Back.. .Once I enterd the Reception room, The Groom was frantically collecting money with the Note given to him and then Counting it up with the family! :) It was sweet. Once the Ransom was collected he Called the Kidnapper and asked that his Bride come back... She Returned Shortly and all the Celebrating Began!
It was a Fun Wedding to be at and to Photograph!
Congratulations Clint & Tori.... Thanks so much for letting me Be a part of your Day and Capture your moment!
All the Best & God Bless,

You May Also Want To See:
More Weddings HERE
Wedding Packages HERE
Contact Me
No comments:
Post a Comment