gadet

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hey Everyone,

Just a fast note. Wanted to let everyone know, I have not forgetten about any of your sessions, or pics. I am in the middle of Getting ready for VBS at our church next week and I have been editing a Wedding and planning a Baby Shower for this weekend! So it's been pretty crazy here.

I have Several Discs to get ready, Pic & Book orders to place next week and More sessions to Edit!

Hope you all had a Wonderful 4th of July!

If your wanting a Fall Session, Book Soon, Almost EVERY Weekend is booked through the End of October! :)

I have just a few spots open, However, Several Week Days & Evenings are open for Booking as well! Follow the Contact Link below if you would like to get with me on a Shoot!

All the Best & God Bless,



Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment