gadet

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Winners Announced, 'Month of March / Family Week'

This past week was 'Family Week' in March! The rules were to enter your family photo and a short story of what family means to you! The Top 4 Families with the Highest Vote would Win a Free 11x14 Print or a $35.00 Print Credit~ Sadly, I only Had 2 Entries, But Of course, They still won! :) I wanted to share the Winners and their Story! Enjoy!


Casey & Leah Skarda & Sons

Family Story:

My family means so much to me because they are my everyday. Each day is filled with them, and I wouldn't have it any other way. last night Sam was a little fussy and Casey asked me if I was sure that I wanted another baby, and I said yes! Of course it gets a little loud around here sometimes, but that's just us! I worry when things get quiet! I would love for you to capture us at our best, whether it's calm and collect or loud and proud!



Jeremy & Kourtney McIntosh & Kids

Family Story:

Family means something a little different to me than most. Over the past 8 years, I've lost some of the most important family members a girl could loose; a sister who was like a mother and my mom. I lost them both at fragile times. My sister was killed in a car wreck the summer before my senior year. Just when I was starting my own family, I lost my mom.

If it weren't for Jeremy's family and my church family, I am not sure what I would do. I often forget that our church family isn't our immediate family. Yes they are my brothers and sisters in Christ, but I never really knew the meaning until recently. God has blessed me with the best sisters and parents a girl could have.

I could go on and on. Here is a picture of our little family made up of two boys and two girls.




Thought both of these stories were great! Have a Wonderful Week Everyone!

All the Best & God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment