gadet

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lucky Preggo Moms!

Last Week was 'Month of March / Expecting Week' The Deal was that the First 5 Expecting Mom's to Book a Maternity Session would win 1/2 off of their sitting fee!, Well, Only 3 Booked, But, I'm so excited to announce who they are! Have fun with this!


Bethany Moody
13 Weeks in this Picture
Due Date: October 13, 2011
Sex: Doesn't Know Yet
Name: Doesn't Know Yet

Ashely Quinn
Due Date: July 6, 2011

Sex: Boy

Name: Kaden Brooks Quinn

( This Girl got a Deal, She actually got a FREE S/F b/c a friend of her's bought her the Deal as a Baby Gift along with an 11x14 Print! Go Ashley )

Alison Kee (On Left)
11 Weeks in this picture

Due Date: October 14, 2011

Sex: Doesn't Know Yet

Name: Doesn't Know Yet



I just thought it would be neat to see who was expecting and know the Gender and Names! I always love this type of stuff! Congrats Girls, you all look GREAT! Cant wait to get you photographed!

All the Best & God Bless
,





No comments:

Post a Comment