This Past week I got to Photo my first Preggo Lady. My Beautiful Sister In Law! She was such a Natural! Snapping Poses Left and Right, She new exactly what to do. Aside from this. She was such a Glowing Mommy to be again. Along with her Son, Josiah, the Pictures were Amazing. All because I had two great people to pose for the Camera!!!!! I hope you Enjoy. Cant wait to Book my next Preggo Session!
You may Also Want to See
Pricing: HERE Check Out Other Maternity Shoots HERE Leah's Delivery: HERE Sam's New Born Post: HERE Leah's Family Post: HERE
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Her little boy looks like your little girl!! I love the black and white chair! Also the brick doorway is awesome! I love the first picture with her holding the sign up!!
Thanks so much Stephanie. Yes Joe and Calleigh do favor. we joke and say they look more alike then Calleigh and Camp. haha. but thanks so much. She truly is a beautiful Preggo Lady. I love her lots.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Her little boy looks like your little girl!! I love the black and white chair! Also the brick doorway is awesome! I love the first picture with her holding the sign up!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Stephanie. Yes Joe and Calleigh do favor. we joke and say they look more alike then Calleigh and Camp. haha. but thanks so much. She truly is a beautiful Preggo Lady. I love her lots.
ReplyDelete