God is so great and has blessed me with a Photo session every sat. thru May! I have to say, He is AWESOME! I am so excited to meet each and every person I get to Photograph in the Month of May! I have My first Bridal Session to Photo on the 1st, My second Engagement session on the 8th, My first wedding on the 15th and My Second Family Session set for the 22nd. Im thrilled beyond Belief. The Lord is So Amazing and is fulfilling this Great Path he has set for me!
However. Since I'm booked every Sat. in May, I am still accepting Afternoon session's in the Month of may if it works better for you! I am also accepting Booking for the Month Of June!
If all goes well and works out.I am hoping to have a booth at Steamboat Days in Des Arc! Its the first weekend in June every year! I plan to have examples of Pictures Set up to Show Off and Have some Drawings in play for many to take Part in! I'm so excited about this.
So, When you get ready to book your session with me. Please Contact me at 501-323-4881 or on my Facebook Fan Page. You can Click on the top Left Link on my Blog! I'm so excited about this Year. I know its going to be Just Great!!!! Cant wait to meet my Future Fans and Customers!
God Bless you all. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment