gadet

Friday, April 8, 2011

Casey & Leah Skarda Family

I had so much fun this past Wednesday afternoon! I got to photograph my family! :) Well, Brother-In-Law, Sister-In-Law & super cute Nephews! Leah was one of the Winners from Family Week! She asked that we get their pictures done soon b/c her Husband is a Farmer as well and could only do it a day after it rained!

She picked out this Very Old Wooden Bridge just down the road from us! It was out in the middle of a Fish Farm! (Minnow Pond) or however it is spelled! HA!

The day was Perfect, Other then some Crazy Wind that helped us out! I still think these were so cute! I have to say, They are a Beautiful Family!

The little one, Sam, His little shoot fell off in the stream and floated off! :( His older Brother Joe was not so excited about it! He shed his tears and cried for a While b/c We didn't got get Sam's Shoe! Poor guy! He has a tender heart!

Well, I hope you like the pictures! They are So cute! Enjoy!

All the Best & God Bless,





You May Also Want to See

Pricing:
HERE
Leah's Maternity Post: HERE
Sam's Birth: HERE (coming soon)
Sam's NewBorn Post:
HERE

More Family Shoots HERE

Contact Me

























































No comments:

Post a Comment