Jason & Mandy
Lets start with this... So Fun. This Sweet loving couple are so excited about their upcoming wedding in August of 2013. I am thrilled to get to work with them. We decided on this very beautiful Pecan Orchard about 13 miles from Rimington Exit on I40. We loved it. I have shot here before with this soon to be Brides, Sister & her Sweet family.
The sun was at the right location for the time and gave us just the right amount of Sunlight to work with. They were up for anything. Mandy had it all planned out. the Outfits, Poses, and even had a few pics to give ideas! Jason just Followed and did as she wished! In a good way. Coming from a Photographer's point of View... It's fun with the Guys lighten up and have fun too! :)
I Cannot wait to get with this Beautiful Girl in a few months for Bridals! So very excited.
Enjoy this Couples Session.
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
No comments:
Post a Comment