Guess What Everyone...
You got it, My Blog is up and Running again. Goodness it seems like FOREVER ago since my last Photo Session Post... but, This Morning I hopped online just to see and it was for some reason fixed...
So I saw fit to start the uploading process of my many sessions that have yet to make the Blog.
I had to start off with this family. After all, it is one of my most recent sessions, But this family is my family too. These little girls are the cutest sisters.
Eden is a character. Even though we were 'Just Playing' (aka Taking pictures) she was running around, so curious about everything,, then every now and then she would make a stop and give the biggest grin and love on her little sister..
Selah however, She is all for the camera. Every angle of it. She gives the smile anytime you want her to and won't let you down when it comes time for some good memories to be made! We had the best time working together.
Be looking for some of these Pics to be posted on This Mommy's Blog. Kelcie is an awesome writer and I know after she reads this she will laugh b/c I can't stand up to hers at all. She is giving her Blog a new look of her Small Town she lives in and family. Be sure and check it out. This Beautiful Inheritance .
I hope you have enjoyed this Post! Look for more to come soon.
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
Love them Candace! You're so talented!!!!
ReplyDelete