gadet

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Excitment!

Question????? 


Do you remember this sweet face?




 I spoke about him several times on my Personal Blog sharing his little story and sweet prayer requests with you all!


The Tug
Praying for Ty
Prayers & Donations for Tys
Prayers for Ty


Well, I get to Photograph this Sweet Angel this weekend and am Beyond EXCITED! God laid him on my Heart almost a Year ago. I spent so much time in Prayer for this little man and shed many Tears over him! Every Drop was worth it! His is absolutely a blessing to so many. I Know his Family is in AWE of him! 


He has come so far since the beginning of all that he has had to endure in the 2011 Year and I give all that Praise to Jesus! 


I Just wanted to share how Excited I am to meet this Family and Capture some Awesome Pictures for them!


All the Best & God Bless,
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment