Can you Say IN LOVE????
Yes! It is pretty Apparent that these two have it written all over their Faces!
This to me is what MAKES an Engagement Session! I had so much fun capturing the Love &Smiles
that were all over their Faces!
I also have to give a 2 thumbs up to this Guy! Drew was the most Awesome Guy EVER
to last 3 hours on this Shoot! Not one time did he Complain. It was like, As long as Audrey was
by his side he was all Happiness!
I made sure to thank him!
Another Favorite from this shoot! We did so MANY Pinterest poses. Audrey made a pretty big Digital File of Several images from Pinterest she wanted to do! We did and it was so much fun!
I always look for Fun New things and this was a first. Every Pose I was looking at a phone and
directing them to do what the picture showed! Ha! It was fun..
Congrats you two Love Birds. I'm so ready for the Wedding!
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
You May Also Want To See:
Drew & Audrey's Wedding (March 2012)
Pricing HERE
More Engagement Sessions HERE

Awww :) Thanks so much Candace! We had so much fun taking all of these with you. And you're right about Drew. He's about as sweet and patient as it gets!
ReplyDelete