Hey Fans & Clients
I just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that I have been missing for a few weeks now! ha. I'm sure you have noticed that the same post has been on my Blog for a While now and nothing New to look at!
Reason....
Crashed Computer! Ugg. yes. I hate to say it, The Brand new Computer that we bought just a little over a month ago just randomly decided to Crash on me! :( so, It is at this moment still at Best Buy getting Fixed with a New Hard Drive!
I am so behind on Editing and still Shooting Sessions like Crazy! I am glad to be booked, But feeling a little bad for my Clients. I know they are all so excited to see there pictures! :)
I just wanted everyone to know what was going on., I know if it were me , I would be wondering where in the world my pics are. haha!
However. the little Break I have been on has been nice! But I will be working Crazy Overtime once it is back in my hands!
Thanks So much for Understanding!
have a GREAT week Everyone!
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
You May also want to see:
Sessions HERE
Pricing: Al La Carte HERE / Wedding Packages HERE / 1st year of Life Packages HERE
Contact Me
No comments:
Post a Comment