gadet

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lainey's Newborns

So my Sweet Niece was welcomed into the Family. Recently I posted her Birth pictures! So Sweet!
We had to do the Newborns as well. Mommy wanted to look nice for these vs. The hospital pics. ha. However. I thought she was beautiful!

We captured these at a Simple Country home here in Des Arc! Beautiful Location! We actually attempted this shoot TWICE. ha. the first Day we tried. little miss wanted to Eat the WHOLE time. so we ran out of Daylight! The Second time was a Success! I thought this little beauty did great!

Thanks for letting me take them sis! You and Rush have a Beautiful little Girl & I love my niece!

All the Best & God Bless, 
Candace

You May Also Want to See:

Waiting on Lainey HERE
Lainey's Birth HERE
Lainey's Valentine Session
Lainey's Easter Session
More Newborn Shoots HERE
Pricing: Al La Carte HERE / 1st Year of Life Packages HERE







































No comments:

Post a Comment