gadet

Monday, January 10, 2011

Searcy Living!!!!

Well it's only the 10th of January! We actually had a Snow Day! Woo Hoo!!! After tons of playing in the Snow, Riding the Big Red with the kids, Making Hot Cocoa, We sat down to Relax and I received an Inbox on my Facebook from a sweet lady that My husband and I used to go to church with in Searcy! She runs a Magazine known as 'Searcy Living'. http://www.searcyliving.net/ Her office is in Searcy, Where I was raised!

She began to tell me that she was about to start up a new part in her Magazine and it was on Photography! She then proceeded to let me know that she had been following my work on Facebook and wanted to see If I could give her a disk of my pictures and send my information over to her. She then said she wanted to post my work in her Magazine and information for the Spring Issue! I have to say, WOW!!!! I am soooo excited! Haven't had an offer like this yet! I was thrilled to know she wanted to advertise my work!

So peeps, Coming in the Spring Issue of Searcy Living, I should have some photos and my biography and information posted for all to read! I can not wait to see how it turns out! Hoping that it brings in Lots of new customers!

Just wanted to share my latest information with you all!

God Bless, I hope all of you are having a great start in the first of the Year!

Posting Soon ,
Candace Skarda!


No comments:

Post a Comment