gadet

Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW LOGO!!!

I did it, I finally bought a LOGO! haha. I have wanted one for some time now so that people can get associated with me by my logo! Everyone seems to have one Except me. But that was one of my goals for the New Year. I actually designed it myself! I used Logomaker.com. You can design up to 6 logos at a time and only purchase one at a time! I should have known not to design so many. haha. Im such an indecisive person! I finally had My Best friend Ginger and Super Great sister-in-law leah looking them over. haha. After Ginger tried to save me some money and do one herself, and Me with my inpatients. haha! I BOUGHT It! I prolly could have saved me some money, but I was just so excited! I was ready to get my Logo on EVERYTHING!!! its made it to my Contract Forms, Release Forms, Price Lists, and so on! I just wanted to show it off! Hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment