This Year, it being my First Year in Photography.. I Decided to Do a Booth for My Business. I had Drawing Jar or a Free Sitting Fee valued at $50.00 and had Pictures up to show some of my Work, Different Forms to Show my Wedding Packaged, Senior Packages, Al La Carte Prices, and My Special Offered this summer. Mini Sessions! It was a Blast. A girl named Rachel McGrawl Won the Drawing for a free sitting fee. it was fun to have my hubby draw out of the jar and then contact her with some great news! I know I would love a free sitting fee! The Weekend brought in Several Different People and had much going on! It was very Tiring, but I made it thru! Maybe Next year Ill be back Or, Maybe Next year Ill be known enough I wont have to set up a Booth! God is Good, Following the Weekend, I had 8 sessions book for the next month. and 7 of them were in a two week period! Thanks to everyone who has Booked with me and Came by to support my booth! God Bless you all!
gadet
Monday, June 21, 2010
Steamboat Days 2010
Every Year on the First weekend in June, Our Town, Des Arc has a Weekend devoted to lots of fun and and competitions for the Community and People all around! Its Called, Steamboat Days! The street is filled with Booths offering all kinds of Goodies, Several Kids of food to choose from, A talent Show, Chili Cook Off, 5K run, Craw fish eating contest, Fishing Derby I believe, the Duck Drop for the kiddos and even Carnival Rides. Its sure to bring in many and give lots of people and children much to do on that weekend!
This Year, it being my First Year in Photography.. I Decided to Do a Booth for My Business. I had Drawing Jar or a Free Sitting Fee valued at $50.00 and had Pictures up to show some of my Work, Different Forms to Show my Wedding Packaged, Senior Packages, Al La Carte Prices, and My Special Offered this summer. Mini Sessions! It was a Blast. A girl named Rachel McGrawl Won the Drawing for a free sitting fee. it was fun to have my hubby draw out of the jar and then contact her with some great news! I know I would love a free sitting fee! The Weekend brought in Several Different People and had much going on! It was very Tiring, but I made it thru! Maybe Next year Ill be back Or, Maybe Next year Ill be known enough I wont have to set up a Booth! God is Good, Following the Weekend, I had 8 sessions book for the next month. and 7 of them were in a two week period! Thanks to everyone who has Booked with me and Came by to support my booth! God Bless you all!
This Year, it being my First Year in Photography.. I Decided to Do a Booth for My Business. I had Drawing Jar or a Free Sitting Fee valued at $50.00 and had Pictures up to show some of my Work, Different Forms to Show my Wedding Packaged, Senior Packages, Al La Carte Prices, and My Special Offered this summer. Mini Sessions! It was a Blast. A girl named Rachel McGrawl Won the Drawing for a free sitting fee. it was fun to have my hubby draw out of the jar and then contact her with some great news! I know I would love a free sitting fee! The Weekend brought in Several Different People and had much going on! It was very Tiring, but I made it thru! Maybe Next year Ill be back Or, Maybe Next year Ill be known enough I wont have to set up a Booth! God is Good, Following the Weekend, I had 8 sessions book for the next month. and 7 of them were in a two week period! Thanks to everyone who has Booked with me and Came by to support my booth! God Bless you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment