So this was Mine and Gingers Very First Wedding to Photograph. The Day came upon on us so soon and we were so scared. I mean. its so easy to do a re-shoot if a portrait session goes wrong, But a Wedding??? Um no. its a Wedding DAY!! you Cant just re-in-act those! So with much Prayer and Being Brave. We took it on! End of Story: It was one of the Most Fun days I have ever had! from the Photographing, To the Details, the Ceremony and then on to the Reception! We Loved it. We met so many People and out of it, We made such GREAT FRIENDS with the Bride and Made of Honor! I want to Say thank you Once again for letting Ginger and I capture Your Beautiful Day! It was so Brave of you to let us take this on, It being our Very First one! I pray the Lord above Provides us with So many More in our Future! Congratulations Josh and Ashley!!!,
God Bless, Candace
Check Out More Weddings HERE View Wedding Packages : HERE View Josh & Ashley's Engagement Post : HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment