gadet

Saturday, May 29, 2010

An Update!!!

Well. Okay, I know I Have not been on here in So LONNNNGGGG, Yet Once again, I have been so busy. Along with being booked up and so many sessions. there's all the Editing, and making disks, getting orders taken care of and not to mention, My brother jarred Graduated from High School. Crazy to think he's already out of School. This Past Monday, My Brother in law and Sister In Law had their Second Baby! So sweet!!! Samuel Casey Skarda was born at 12:37 pm weighing in at 7lbs 9oz. Such a Doll! So I guess you can tell I have been pretty busy. Prices were updated along with my Pictage account. That By the way is so great. everyone loves being able to view their photos in a Gallery and order them off line. Work is so much easier for me as well with this program. The new Wedding Packages have been released as well. So far its going Good, Ginger and I booked our second Wedding to Photograph in December this year! So much fun. We are so excited!!!!! Any ways. I just wanted to give a bit of an update~ Be sure to check out my upcoming posts about the sessions I have Recently had!

No comments:

Post a Comment