gadet

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Karmen and Mitchell

Hey Fans,

So its been a Bit since my last post but I have been super busy! this past week I had a super cute set of Twins to Photograph, a Beautiful Bride Who's Pictures i want to share so badly, But cant yet!!! And A Super Cute and Fun Couple to be married In December. I have been Editing a way and had so much to do this week, Bought a New Lens, Thanks to the Lord Providing me with Past Sessions to help pay for it! I am so in love with it and Can not wait to put it o use this Weekend When I Shoot My Very First Wedding. Now Enough about catching up.

Saturday, I Got the Chance to meet such a Fun and Interesting Couple. I learned so much about their sweet Relationship and fun times in their Past, The way the Groom to be Popped the Question to his Lovely Bride to be and so much more~ This Session was taken in Des Arc with 3 different Locations all with in about a mile of each other, so Lots of Walking for us and posing for them! They both did so great. I had a blast working with these two! After meeting them both and providing their Fun Pictures together, I was so Blessed when the Fun Bride to be asked me to shoot her Bridals this fall and Wedding in December! I am just so excited I cant stand it. So much fun with them and More on the Way!

Here's a Few Pictures from their Session! Enjoy!

You May Also Want to See

More Weddings HERE
Wedding Packages HERE
Karmen's Bridals HERE
Karmen & Mithcell's Wedding HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment