So My two kiddos had a dr.s appointment yesterday and it was crazy. Calleigh cried so much because of getting a shot, camp got kicked in the face from her throwing a Fit, and so on and so on. However. as soon as we left that place. we headed to McDonalds. We grabbed a Happy meal for the Big Girl and then went strait for the Park. It was so pretty outside. I had to let them enjoy it and get out of the house. We had a Picnik and then Calleigh played on everything it seemed like, and Camp wanted to eat the Dirt. haha, Yes I did keep it out of his Mouth, But what can I say, Hes all Boy. It wont harm him. Of course I had to capture their fun time. So here are some Pics to show off my sweet little ones Fun in the Sun Day.
gadet
Saturday, February 20, 2010
A Warm Day and Fun in the Sun
So My two kiddos had a dr.s appointment yesterday and it was crazy. Calleigh cried so much because of getting a shot, camp got kicked in the face from her throwing a Fit, and so on and so on. However. as soon as we left that place. we headed to McDonalds. We grabbed a Happy meal for the Big Girl and then went strait for the Park. It was so pretty outside. I had to let them enjoy it and get out of the house. We had a Picnik and then Calleigh played on everything it seemed like, and Camp wanted to eat the Dirt. haha, Yes I did keep it out of his Mouth, But what can I say, Hes all Boy. It wont harm him. Of course I had to capture their fun time. So here are some Pics to show off my sweet little ones Fun in the Sun Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet pictures! I love Calleigh's outfit! I can't wait till it gets warmer so we can all go play in the park! Looks like you had fun!
ReplyDeleteThank so much. we had a blast. and Yes. when it warms up we will have to do picniks. it was so much fun. I'm ready for Lola to be big enough to play with them.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures but, especially, the ones in the swing.
ReplyDelete