gadet

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring is on it;s way.

So, This past weekend was beautiful. Great weather other then the rain we were blessed with on Sunday,but Friday and Sat. were so pretty. I took the kids to the park and we had a Happy Meal Picnic and then played for a while. They both had so much fun. I had to photo them of course so I decided to do something new. If you have read over my prices before, you noticed on some packages you will get a Disk of your pictures in the form of a Slide show. I put the pictures together after i edited them to show you an example of what it will look like. Now, its not exactly perfected, as I decided to do it at the last minute, However, yours will be much more on target with the song. I hope you enjoy.

Spring is coming up soon. So when your ready to book with me, Get in touch. Ill be more then glad to set up an appointment with you. I look forward to meeting you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment