gadet

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Makeover Session with Jessica Dudley

One thing I love about photography are the opportunities that comes it's way often. One of my favorites is the makeover sessions for Searcy Living Magazine. It is so much fun for the sweet lady chosen to be all dolled up and pampered all day then get to have some awesome pictures captured later that day once they have finished with Makeup, Clothes & Hair styling. I always get to see the finished end of it. It makes me smile to see how each of them are so excited on this day. Oh what I would do for a makeover. haha! Recently I photographed this beautiful fun outgoing girl. We captured these shots on the Harding campus in Searcy, AR. It was actually raining on us as we did them, but I love how they turned out. Jessica is such a beautiful girl inside and out. I hope you enjoy looking through the pictures. Be sure and look for them in the Searcy Living Magazine. 

All the Best & God Bless,
Candace.

See More Makeover shoots HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment