Pages

▼

Monday, June 17, 2013

*Engagements* Jarred Moss + Evelyn Miller

These two are the ultimate. Their Story is unbelievable. They have got Jesus Christ the CENTER of their relationship and because of it, He has blessed them in more ways then one. I am so proud of Jarred & Evelyn. This is my 1st Youngest brother. 

Around Christmas he asked Evelyn to be his wife at her parents house in front of her whole family. It was such an amazing and memorable moment. I am so happy for them both and cannot wait to get this Wedding planning on the road. May 11th has been set. 


Come on Spring, Flowers, and Wedding Bells. 


These were taken in Searcy, AR at a cute little coffee shop next to Harding University called Midnight Oil, and then we headed to Little Rock, AR to finish up at the Clinton Library and Downtown Little Rock.


Congrats to you both on your upcoming marriage. I had so much fun photographing your engagements and I look forward to all that is in the future. I love you Both. 


All the Best & God Bless,

Candace

You may also want to see:


Jarred & Evelyn's  Wedding 

Evelyns' Bridals
Package Pricing


















































No comments:

Post a Comment