I was Really Hoping to be able to do the Daffodil Festival This Year But It's not looking to work out! I have a Wedding on the 10th of March and on the 3rd I will not have anyone to go and Help out! I am so Sorry for this.
However. Below are the Details for the Spring Mini Sessions coming up in April!
To Book your Spot, Please Contact me Starting March 1st. These WILL Go Fast, So First Come First Serve!
Keep In Mind that a Basic Sitting Fee in Little Rock is $125.00 Minus the Images on a Disc.
Please Arrive 10 to 15 minutes Early to fill out your Form and Pay. Money is Due at the time of the Session or You will not be Photographed. We accept Cash or Check. If you are Late for your Session it will Cut into your time and you may have Less Images on your Disc. If you need to Cancel Please Let us know at least a week in Advance to allow us to Book others.
Each Session is for up to 5 People. It is an Additional $10 A Person After 5.
I'm Very Excited to Work with you All!
Contact Me @
Email: candaceskarda@photographer.net
Facebook: Candace Skarda-Photography
Phone: 501-281-6297
Details:
Clinton Library
April 7th
20 Minute Sessions
Disc with 20-25 Edited Images
Copyright Release Form
$125.00
Openings:
8:00-8:20
8:30-8:50
9:00-9:20
9:30-9:50
10:00-10:20
10:30-10:50
1:00-1:20
1:30-1:50
2:00-2:20
2:30-2:50
3:00-3:20
3:30-3:50
4:00-4:20
4:30-4:50
No comments:
Post a Comment