Hard to Believe that this little guy was a newborn not to long ago! He has gotten so big since our last session. He's now 3 Months and a Happy Sweet little boy at that! I had so much fun playing with him. He was all Smiles, Grins, Giggles, and Cooing the whole time! Makes me miss my little guy being so Little!
You will notice this sweet Micky Mouse outfit on him. His sweet Grandma made it for him and I could not get over how cute it was! I think you will agree.
His momma decked him out in his Cowboy Gear before we finished up! He fell asleep on us at this point but he was the cutest in his little Wranglers and Yeehaw Cowboy shirt. They put his daddy's Rodeo Buckle on top of his Jeans. Couldn't have been any cuter! He'a A doll!
Check back in a few months for his 6 month Session! Can't wait.
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
You May Also Want to See:
Pricing: Al La Carte / 1st Year of Life Packages










No comments:
Post a Comment