Ty was a Very Very Exciting Session! I don't know if any of you Follow my Personal Blog or not, But I have Spoken of this Sweet little man Often on there! :)
Ill save the Story on here and let you check out this Link to Understand why he was such a Joy to Photograph! However. I will Say that God led me to this Wonderful Family out of No Where and I have kept up with Ty for Almost a Year now and how he has Overcome such a Crazy little thing that Popped up in his Little Life!
The Road has not always been So Easy for Ty and his Parents, But after getting to Know his Mom some, I can honestly Say that They have had FULL Faith in the Lord Above that He will be Completely Healed and not have to take on this battle Much longer!
They are Really GREAT people and I have grown a Love for Ty in my Heart and his Family as if they were My own Family!
Im sure you can see why I was Just Beyond EXCITED when I was asked to Photograph Their Family. Once Asked I was over joyed and so Ready to Meet them all! Ty was such a Happy boy on this Shoot and wanted his BOOK! That was Our little Joke on the Shoot! :)
Well I hope you Enjoy this Adorable Session. Ty is Such a Sweetie!
All the Best & God Bless,
Candace
You May Also Want To See:
More Family Sessions HERE
Pricing HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment