Pages

▼

Thursday, December 22, 2011

1st Birthday Smash Cake Session

Little Aidan just turned 1. We took these sweet pictures on the Hazen Football Field! I'm sure you will agree about how Cute he is! He's A Doll. He was just learning to Walk so it was fun capturing him trying his best to stay sturdy when He stood up! :) I miss that with my little ones. It goes by all to fast!

For those of you Not familiar with a Smash Cake Session. You will see towards the end of the photos. It's normal to give the Birthday Boy or Girl their Own Cake on their 1st Birthday, Well Now people are doing it with 1 year sessions. Why not? Its a cute way to always remember How excited they were eating their own little Cake! 

Messy, YES!!! but so Worth the shots. 

I hope you enjoy Aidan's Session!  Happy Birthday Little Man

All the Best & God Bless,
Candace

You May Also Want To See:

More Children Sessions HERE
Pricing HERE
Need to Book a Session? HERE































No comments:

Post a Comment