This post is So Far Beyond LATE! haha... This was actually my Very FIRST Bridal Shoot! So I like to think I have gotten Better since then! But I still LOVE LOVE the coloring and idea's in this session! Keep In mind this was before I had a Better Flash and 2 Better Lenses! ha. So I was strictly working with my Nikon D3000 & the Two lenses that came with it.
However. I Still think Anna Was Beautiful! As I was looking through all of my Post's on here, I noticed I apparently NEVER posted these! So I wanted to show this Purrty Gal Off!
We Chose the Clinton Library for this Bride! It was a BEAUTIFUL day to say the least. Perfect Blue Sky, Perfect Weather. I think we Photographed her for 3 hours. Ha. We all had so much fun.
After we were done at the Clinton Library, We headed to a Church in Downtown Little Rock! I had found it a few weeks before and the Door was My kind of Pick.... You will see why later on! oh well, it was so much fun.
Enjoy the pics and We Love to Read our Viewers Comments. so leave some at the end of the Post! :)
All the Best & God Bless,

You May Also Want To See:
Pricing HERE
More Bridal Shoots HERE












































No comments:
Post a Comment