We had to Really get her Date just right for her Bridals b/c of rain & cold weather... But we finally got the job done!
These were taken in the Peabody Hotel & The Capitol Hotel in Little Rock, AR.... It made for the perfect setting!
This session pretty much wore the Happy little bride out! Bridals are alot more work then some think, Well, this also may be because I am still knew to this line of work! Hopefully I can get a little faster as my days go on!
We had a great time. I know by the way she talked about her 'Husband to be' at the time :) She was so ready to be his Wife!
Congratulation's Girl,
All the Best & God Bless,

Click HERE to View Wedding / Bridal & Engagement Packages
Click HERE to View Her Engagements.
Click HERE to View Her Wedding
Click HERE to View More Bridal Shoots
Contact Me
No comments:
Post a Comment