gadet

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Sessions!

Hey Fans,

This Spring is Crazy Booked already! I am so excited to meet all of my New Clients and make your memories so Sweet and Cute! Weddings are also in the Works. I have three within 4 weeks of each other and I am so excited about it! I am so excited to capture your Special day for you Both!

I come saying, if you are a Spring Fan, I highly suggest getting your session Booked SOON! I have only 2 Saturday's open once April gets here! that is April 9th & May 28th! :)

I can book two sessions a Day depending on the time of the Day and Location! If you have any Questions at all, Please Feel free to Contact me and I will be glad to help with anything you may need!

You can Find all the ways to Contact me Below this Post under the Title 'Pages'

I look forward to 2011 being a GREAT year for Photography! I am so Blessed Beyond Belief to have such an Awesome Job! I could not ask for anything better!

Don't Forget, I can do Week Days & Evenings as well!

All the Best & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment