gadet

Monday, October 4, 2010

God's Plan

So tonight marked a very special moment for me since I have become a Photographer! When I began this Journey that the Lord set forth for me, He told me, He had this planned so that I would be able to minister his word to Others! Seeing that this whole Event that took place tonight was based upon what he had told me, I saw it fit to post this on my Photography Blog rather then my Personal Blog!

I met this Girl about a month ago and took her Sweet Babies pics! They of course were such dolls. She had asked to meet with me at some point and Talk. Well tonight was that night! Needless to say, the whole conversation was based on the Lord! One of my Favorite Topics! I had so much fun Talking with her and Expressing the Love God has to offer and wants all of his people to take hold of! we had about a 2 hour conversation on all of this and it was wonderful. God works in such sneaky ways and I just love every bit of how he does it! You never know what your gonna get, Who your gonna talk to, What's gonna be said, Mainly, All because when times like this arrive, We learn to say, Lord, Have me say what you would want them to hear...... So that is what I did. After this night was over. She was saying she may come to Our church this Sunday!

I just want to give a shout out to Our Heavenly Father and Say, You are Wonderful! You know what your doing and will work wonders in those who live their lives for you!!!

I cant wait to see Who comes next in this little journey of Photography! Im ready to share the word again!

Thanks for reading,
Candace!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment