This was an exciting Shoot for me because it was my very first Session to book from my Add in the Little Rock Family Magazine! I was thrilled when I received this Email. However. It was nothing compared to when I actually got there. I did this Shoot in a Sweet Family's Home in Little Rock! As soon as Their Mom answered the Door they were both there just around the corner to See who was at there House! They were soooooo Sweet. Ella and Luke. These two are just 4 and 18 Months and I loved it because they were so close to age with my kiddos. So it was pretty neat to see Two other Little People just love on one another the way my two do! It was so much fun and I really hope you all enjoy these two. They are just Precious!!!! Thanks Marie for Contacting me. Your Children are Beautiful!
I like the way the children look so at ease and are in a natural setting. The color is vivid, and I like the black and white, too. These children are adorable. Angela
Thank you so much! I have to Agree, This has been one of my Favorite Shoots since it was In Home! They were so Relaxed and at ease and just loved being them Selves! There is a Photographer that does alot of In Home Settings and I just love her work. Her name is Sarah Bussy Adams.. Shes Great. Once I was asked to do this Shoot, I was so excited since it was an In Home Setting with Two Beautiful Kiddos! They are just precious. I appreciate your nice comment! God Bless!
I like the way the children look so at ease and are in a natural setting. The color is vivid, and I like the black and white, too. These children are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Thank you so much! I have to Agree, This has been one of my Favorite Shoots since it was In Home! They were so Relaxed and at ease and just loved being them Selves! There is a Photographer that does alot of In Home Settings and I just love her work. Her name is Sarah Bussy Adams.. Shes Great. Once I was asked to do this Shoot, I was so excited since it was an In Home Setting with Two Beautiful Kiddos! They are just precious. I appreciate your nice comment! God Bless!
ReplyDelete